Force-V4 Forum Index
Home  |  V4 Specifications  |  V4 Maintainance  |  Performance  |  RC30 & RC45 Tuning  |  Force-V4 Online Store  |  Force-V4 Gallery
 FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups   Register   Subscription  Transactions  Profile  Log in 

Force-V4 Forum Index » Classifieds » RC-45 For Sale (Northwest USA)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

owo1owo2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: RC-45 For Sale (Northwest USA)  

Hello Gentlemen,
It's time to make some room in the shop for some new items so I've decided to sell off a few of the extra bikes in my collection. Therefore, I'll have one of theRC45's and one of the RC30's going on the auction block. Both are stock and nearly all condition machines. RC45 has about 6,950 miles on it and the RC30 has about 2,900. The 45 has a aftermarket pipe on it and the US spec 30 is all original. The bikes have both been taken care of wonderfully and they are both in beautiful condition with tool kits, stands, manuals, etc, etc.

Other bikes for sale include: Bimota 750cc YB4E.I., Bimota 1000cc YB6, Bimota 500cc Vdue two-stroke, Ducati 851 and a (full race) ex-factory Yamaha R7 from the former AMA Formula Extreme series. There are photos of all these machines online at: www.raresportbikesforsale.com if you want to check any of them out. Feel free to email me if interested in the RC45 or the RC30. I've got lots of photos so I can shoot some over to you if requested. The 45 is priced at $30k and the 30 is priced at $25k.

Just to save on time: Please don't consider it rude behavior, but I'm not really too interested in "negotiating down" the price of the bikes for a fast sale -as in I'm not planning on "giving them away" to dump them quickly. If the V-4 Hondas don't sell, they can get rolled back into the shop again to sit and wait. If these prices are felt to be out of bounds then please consider passing on the requests and inquiries -as it will save both parties time.

www.raresportbikesforsale.com

Thanks Fellas-!!

- Jeff -

You can also email me at: shults51@gmail.com for more information

Dave45
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject:  

Wow! Fantastic collection there Jeff. I like the vdue, very nice. Best of luck with your sales.

Dave

owo1owo2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks Dave, it is appreciated. The Vdue is such an awesome bike, I wish more people could have seen one in person as they really are a work of art (as *most* Bimotas are). In my personal opinion, I beleive the sportbike world would have changed decidedly in that direction if the Vdue had been successful back when they were first introduced -they're THAT GOOD (when they run correctly). It's thin enough to almost be a motocross bike. The fuel tank has some fatter shape to it above the knees but when you sit in/on it, you'd swear you could almost touch your kneecaps together -in comparison to most street bikes.

The one I'm going to sell is still all original and needs to be sorted out (long and involved story there) if it is going to go from a living room art collectable to an actual Road Rider. I didn't mess with it at all and found another one that is still the original Fuel Injection model -but had been made to operate as the factory intended. Pure two-stroke bliss.......and an absolute RIOT on the fast and twisty stuff. Handling like a razor blade -as the only (street) bike that might be sharper than a sorted 0w02 R7 chassis (from the bikes I've personally put miles on = mass disclaimer). The second one is getting carbon fiber wheels, a set of Ti-pipes and some additional weight taken off -just for added fun. I think it would be a real gas to shed even more weight and see what that 500cc of shrill V-Twin two stroke violence will do.

Regards,
- Jeff -

robin.adams111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject:  

Well i am the new one but really entertained with this kind of stuff. You have absolutely a brilliant collection. Hope to catch you with more stuff
Force-V4 Forum Index » Classifieds » RC-45 For Sale (Northwest USA)
Page 1 of 1  

Jump to: